24 June 2009

Househunting

This is all about Naina, but house hunting, home loans, mortgage brokers, they suck. And agents, they are the worst of the lot. That said, the mortgage broker I spoke today was quite nice and the agent from Buxton was good as well.

Naina's not minded househunting too much. The first weekend we went, she slept the whole way through three houses so we had to do tag team visits. The second weekend, she slept through an auction while aunty Anveeta sat with her.

All good so far. I think N is looking forward to more space. She spends a lot of time running around in circles these days. We're definitely getting closer, but still not sure when that finally jump will occur.

I actually tried to use bits of Andrew's auction buying tactics, but I was too nervous to stand up the front, I drifted to the wall. Deepti says the timbre of my voice was not that confident either.

No comments: