15 January 2010

New skills

Naina's learnt the art of the ear piercing scream. I mean ear drum shaking, 120 db, lousy no good neighbours playing music at 3 am and driving hoon cars out the front scream.

I don't think any one could possibly scream louder. It hurts.

We got a new book, Can You Make a Face. She loves it. The play along, the surprised face, the rabbit face, but then, for some reason, when I do the surprised or scared face, she just steps it up a gear and lets some blood curdlers go. Seriously. I have no idea a) how loud she makes it b) how high pitch she makes it and c) how consistent she makes it. And it doesn't seem to tire her out. Even talking loud makes me sleepy.

1 comment:

Pran said...

My friend Jaya (who is a little older than Naina) loves "we're going on a bear hunt" she screams & runs to hide from the bears...too adorable !