12 July 2009

Progress

Naina is progressing pretty quick. It feels like it to us. In April she couldn't walk and crawled everywhere. It's the opposite now. The sight of N crawling today was a surprise. It's been months since I saw her do so.

The handbag phase is passing onto the collecting phase. She will toddle into the kitchen, open the cupboards, collect the good cups (three at a time) and deposit them into locations as yet unknown. Like a bear in the winter. We found one cup in our bedroom behind the door. She handles the cups very carefully; I reckon that won't last. I think she has "collected" two of my old cameras and "deposited" them safely for future reference. Today I found a toothpaste tube in the lounge room, her lunchbox lid in the bathroom, a soap packet in the hallway and her socks in the kitchen.

No comments: