21 June 2008

The first two months of Naina


I owe a great deal of gratitude to a friend, Bob Yuncken, for inspiring me to start blogging about my little girl. Bob's little boy arrived about three weeks ago and has been providing musings for friends and family from far away Canada. Daily updates for those who can't be close.

In our way, we're in a similar situation in Melbourne. Naina's dada and dadi and bua's (aunts) are far away in Perth. Naina's per-dadi (great grandmother) is in Bokaro in Jharkhand in India. And Naina's nana, nani, mama's and mausi's are all in Patna, in India.

So this is our way to keep in touch. I am sorry it has been so long in the coming. I tried feebly with photos on picassa, but this is the best way to get it going.

Thanks and hope it provides you with a little update.

No comments: