13 January 2009

Changes - speed and strength

But as this blog is about N, I digress.

N's changed a lot since the Canberra trip. She's suddenly developed speed and strength. She follow's Deepti and I around the house.

Our first discovery of this was post-massage, Deepti would go start the bath down the hall. N would normally contentedly play, sing, roll, sit up. She''d play with nearby objects. What a wonderful way to relax after a massage I hear you saying. Someone has oiled you up with the finest Tez (pronounced Tej) refined Mustard Oil, what better way to just relax. The mustard oil taste great in a curry, but sometimes makes N look like she's part of a salad. A great tasting salad, I must admit.

So in the last two weeks, N's started galloping down the hallway to the bathroom. I'm impressed. I wouldn't expect her to form associations that quickly. Perhaps I magnify; perhaps she's just curious where food has gone. I don't know what that makes me and why she follows me. My instinct says its because I don't tell her off when she pinches my lips.

No comments: