13 January 2009

Fatigue

Fatigue's been getting the better of Deepti Naina and myself. We've been pushing ourselves to get things done before the Canberra trip (Naina's India visa, discussions on formula), Perth trip (Deepti's Malaysia visa, medical checks and reviews, tickets) and then INdia trip (the list is so long, I don't even know where to start).

My work has decided to become the bad guy in Terminator 2 (have you seen this boy? holds up picture of me at age 34). And unfortunately, there's no one saying, come with me if you want to live. I worked through Christmas, New Year and even chucked in a Sunday at the community pharmacy to make things just that little more stressful.

Trudging around shopping hypemarkets like Chadstone with a $1000 gift card courtesy of tax paying individuals didn't help this fatigue. The computer also died, I'm trying to increase my fitness and selling Canberra property has made it probably the most physically and mentally draining month of our married life.

I think all three of us are looking forward to India and chilling for a week in Ranchi and although Patna won't be as relaxing, we're staying at the same hotel we stayed when we got married, which will be noice.

No comments: