21 April 2009

And we're all back...

Weekend of Easter was an unusual one. The phrase "can eat off the kitchen floor" is usually a ringing endorsement of a clean home. Sadly, one could still use this phrase to describe our house at Easter weekend. But not as a ringing endorsement.

Monday, 13 April, 7pm, I was still cleaning, with Deepti and N due to arrive in no less than 40 minutes.

I got to the airport with my shiny new camera. The best of the lot was this one:

Deepti and Naina left Patna on Saturday afternoon and arrived in Delhi that night. A night at my aunt's house and then onto Malaysia and Melbourne. N fell asleep on the way to the airport (in the pouch) and did not rouse until the following morning an hour from Malaysia. Bliss!

A little bleary eyed and confused when she saw me, it took her about a day to warm up to me properly. After a week, she barely lets go of me. Which is just great.

No comments: