26 July 2008

Type away, baby

So, Naina's been watching me type. A lot, or maybe just a little. Tonight we rang my grandmother to talk and then Deepti Naina and I sat around in the "den" to quote Mike Brady and were talking. Naina on my knee.

She decided she also wanted to type. As long as the keyboard was close enough, we got some inspired stuff. It did kind of spook me out. A horror movie, where the 3 month old baby, unable to talk, communicate clearly, types out the name of the man who committed a murder which she was a witness to in her last life.... ahhhhhh!!!!

Okay, so in our little horror movie (Naina is the name of a horror movie, woman gets corneal transplant and can see who murdered the previous owner of the corneas), the name of the dastardly murderer was....

k y m..it h g yb v j 0 tjm i jmhbfvnujh7y n b o9 ,j edgar allan poe

Alright, I added the Edgar Allan Poe bit, but if you know any guys or girls called Kym, tell them we're on to them and once we work out the code, they're nicked.

Naina on the case



Chief, I think she's on to something

1 comment:

Bob said...

AD, I'm highly impressed. Seriously. She's already so much better than the monkeys (http://www.vivaria.net/experiments/notes/publication/, also see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_monkey_theorem#Real_monkeys)
I await the sequel with anticipation.