11 August 2008

A week is a long time in ...

We've had quite the week, with Naina more and more adorable each day. I think Deepti and I are both hooked on our little bub.

The updates are coming a little slower now, probably as we're more active and Naina is more constant (in a totally erratic way of course). We had unexplained crying on Wednesday morning at 6 am (good morning) and then on Thursday night at 10 pm (good evening and good night) and then a hunger tantrum on Saturday on the way to Andrew and Kate's party at the very interesting North Carlton Railway Station.

Here's a fantastic article in The Age about the disused rail lines around Melbourne. There'd be a big demand for some of those outer lines nowadays. Really like the idea of the Rosstown line as well, from Carnegie to the bay.

Naina's nani (Deepti's mum) sent a lovely jumper from India.

"Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm huntin wabbits"

However, it reminds me of a rastafarian cap more than a jumper. I've started singing"I don't like cricket" to her when she has her jumper in this position. You tell me which suits.

I shot da sherriff, but I did not shoot da deputy...

1 comment:

Andrew Scott said...

I like Naina's new look!