12 September 2008

Perth trip

We're coming to Perth - clan Shrivastava. This should be interesting. This is a test run for a big India trip next year.

I'm trying to convince myself that N won't be like those other kids and will only cry on take off and landing and sleep peacefully in between. Considering it is a four hour flight to Perth, I'm not all that confident.

I'm also nervous when I consider how much stuff is required for a trip to the local Chinese Indian (300 metres away), not to mention a trip to Perth. Baby bag. Check. Milk. Check. Diapers. Check. Wipes. Check. Infacol. Check. Toys. Check. Pram. Check. Baby. Check. Gzzz.

I booked day flights. Someone will no doubt say that was the cause of all the problems (after we get to Perth and say how terrible the flight was). Maybe I shouldn't complain and just say it was fantastic!

No comments: