01 October 2008

Naina's feet

Naina loves her feet. She's highly flexible and spends a lot of time playing with her feet. I don't know the exact time it happened; when my mum was here in June she said that she had noted how flexible N was and she'd be able to put her feet in her mouth. I never expected it to happen and for it to be continuing even now... surely she'd get bored of it, surely.

Her current favourite foot habit is putting them on her pram tray (perhaps in readiness for, I kid you not, the cappucino tray that is also attachable to the pram) whilst being wheeled around. Maybe she does it so she can check her toes are all there. I'll have to ask her one day.

A little bit like this:



Or this



Dad enjoys wheeling a pram around. Naina enjoys showing off her feet. To the gods included.



One for the cameras

No comments: