09 November 2008

Perth part two

I've sort of let the blogging thing go a bit. Not sure why. Perhaps I was using it as an anxiety release before we all went to Perth and I'm all easy and toasty at the moment with Naina, so less inclined to blog. Web-blog. We-blog. See, chilled.

I won't hagiographicalise (Bob, is that a word yet?) but here's some cool photos of the Perth trip.

Morning stroll to Melvista Gardens was a bit too much

Evening pouch ride was a bit too tiring

Dad tried to find the button on the universal remote that switched N off

Big shout out to all the ladies out there (with Dale)

Unreasonable contortion abilities (baby yoga)

2 comments:

Bob said...

I wondered what happened to the blog. Andrew and Al have also been quiet recently. It's been really hard to procrastinate.

PS: Hagiographicalize is a great coinage (I prefer the z, but let's not argue about that). It's not a word yet, according to the OED, and I found only one instance online (as 'haliographicalisation', here), so it's virgin territory, but I think it's got legs.

Actually, it made me wonder... what does a biographer do? biographicalize? biograph? biog?

Naina's blog said...

A deep contented awe is to blame I think. But it is getting hot here so I'm firing up as we speak.