09 November 2008

Perth

I haven't really said it in the below logs, but it was a really good trip, for all of us. We were both getting so worn down by life here.

Don't get me wrong. I think Melbourne is a great city and we love where we live and what we do. I love tram rides and busy cities. Deepti loves being near lots of shops (Spotlight, Woolworths and Anaconda have just opened 50 metres from our front door). And I'm sure Naina will love story and play time at the Carnegie library from tomorrow.

But there is time when we just want family and close friends. We caught up with Dale and Ray, Robyn, Alex, James Bron and Hamish (who seems to have found a soul mate in N), Green and Catherine, Shelley and on the earlier trip, Benita and Dan and Anna. And of course, Mum and Dad and Prani and Anveeta as well. It was just great to see everyone and helped us normalise a lot!

Still not sure when that time will come, when we will move back.

No comments: