05 December 2008

Random cute pics

Just waiting for the pics to load... dodododododod... I've become a early riser. This is because at about 6 am, Miss N starts kicking me in the head. Oh here we go.

Back in melbourne in the new high chair.

Nice pic of mum and dad at Anveeta's 40th

Damn paparazzo, why can't they leave me alone to eat off a silver spoon in peace

A classic. Check out the teeth (enlarge photo)

We have no idea why she makes this face - it isn't a smile or a laugh, but a facial expression only.
N only makes it when she's happy; Deepti advises that I taught N to make this expression from a young age (like one month or so) but I'm not sure if it is the same expression

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At 6 Isabelle starts singing VERY LOUD but is happy to stay in her room, you just have to try to sleep through it. A little later Max gets up to come and ask you if it's morning yet. Charlotte usually wakes me with a loud bodily function. Dan NEVER wakes first unless he is cycling in which case he just stomps around at 5ish. You might guess I am pretty tetchy about getting enough sleep at the momment.